Blower Truck Installation
Install services inclue:
- Landscape Mulch and Playground Surfaces
- Soil & Growing Media
- Erosion Control Products
Yard Works installs many of the products we manufacture. Our state of the art blower trucks are a quick and easy way to lay mulch and playground surfacing. Our blower service replaces dozens of workers and takes only a fraction of the time. And our installers are professionally trained to apply material evenly, cutting your labor and material costs in half. We also have the ability to install soil and compost in those hard-to-reach areas, saving time and money, and not to mention, your back! Our installation services are available to homeowners, municipalities, the military, daycares and professional landscape contractors and are especially helpful for large-scale jobs. In addition, we are also Central Virginia’s only Certified Filtrexx™ installer. Let Yard Works’ reliable staff take care of you and your installation needs!
How to schedule mulch or mix soil installation with our blower truck service:
- Try to call our dispatchers months ahead – blower trucks book up quickly in the busy seasons.
- The blower trucks can blow soil through the hose about 150′ and mulch up to 300′
- It is always helpful to know the yardage needed. Click here for our Fill Calculator tool.
- Know the environment (e.g., low limbs). We also require a waiver for taking the trucks off of state roads.